Saturday 14 January 2012

Essie's Turquoise & Caicos

Today I'm wearing Essie's Turquoise & Caicos 
I have on 4 coats over 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy, with 2 coats of OPI Top Coat



This is my first time actually using Essie polish and while I like the effect I must say I expected more. I had to use 4 coats to obtain the colour depth I wanted and then it chipped within 24 hours. It's just a small chip on my left index finger but it's a chip nontheless and means I'll be doing a polish change tonight. Perhaps it's because I do have a lot of coats of polish on after the Nail Envy and the top coats. I do find the more I pile on the polish the quicker it is to chip... anyone else notice that? It is a lovely aqua colour. I'll try just three coats of polish and one top coat next time I use it in hopes it lasts more than a day.

1 comment: