Thursday 19 January 2012

Mr.Right Now + Gettin' Miss Piggy With It


Back from the blackout with some glittery red nails. I’m very happy with this look, the pictures don’t do it justice. But here they are nonetheless. Please excuse the scratches on the windowsill and my hand... I live with cats.


I started with two coats of Sephora Opi’s Mr.Right Now and followed up with three coats of Gettin’ Miss. Piggy With it. The results are gorgeous. It’s a deep red with multiple layers of sparkles. 
It makes me think of Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers. Speaking of, I’m planning to try to track down Deborah Lippmann’s Ruby Red Slippers this weekend on a trip to the city and from what I see from online swatches the effect is similar. If I do find it I’ll let you all know how they compare.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment