Saturday 21 January 2012

OPI Black Onyx and Nicole OPI Too Rich For You Ruffian Mani

I did this mani to match a top I'm wearing out tonight which is a shimmery jade green with black detailing and it does co-ordinate perfectly!


I started with two coats of Black Onyx and then added three coats of Nicole OPI Too Rich For You "Ruffian" style, and one coat of OPI Top Coat... and I'm ready for a night out... all I have to do now is drive to the city in the snow and wriggle into that gorgeous outfit!


I'm almost tempted to skip the trip because I hate going out in the cold, but Mills Brothers is holding Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers and I Know What Boys Like for me and I just must go get them. They tell me they have some DL half off so I guess I better get going... I could stand missing a party but not a polish sale!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment