Tuesday 17 January 2012

KISS – Keeping It Simple and Sparkly


I began this mani with two coats of China Glaze’s Holly-Day. I really like this forest green colour and it has great coverage. I’d take OPI's heavy thick brush over China Glaze’s thin one any day. It’s small and it feels odd doing 4 or 5 strokes per nail as compared to the three I was told is proper and which always suffices with OPI’s brush. That said I do like China Glaze. 

Two coats of China Glaze's Holly-Day. Sorry the pictures are not great as it was evening and there was no natural light.




I then added two coats of OPIs Fresh Frog of Bel-Air. One coat looked nice and two was just gorgeous. See below.

 
 

Not that many will care but I won't be here tomorrow. I’m staying offline in general in support of the anti-SOPA blackout, but I'll be back after the blackout with a Sephora OPI Mr. Right-Now and OPI Getting Miss. Piggy With-It combo… sounds hot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment