Monday 16 January 2012

Sales and Acquisitions


My local Lawtons has had various OPI polishes on sale since just after Christmas, a fabulous discount of about half off on my favorite brand, which I took advantage of tonight for the third time. I picked up two must haves at full price and another 6, (mostly from the Muppets Collection), on super sale. 

New acquisitions include:

Need Sunglasses
What’s With The Cattitude?

Yule Love This Silver
Eiffel For This Color
Animal-istic
Getting’ Miss. Piggy With It
Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Warm & Fozzie

I also got around to photographing my ever growing polish collection. Now that I plan to make a business of this in the future I can think of adding to it as an investment and almost never experience buyer’s remorse after a polish purchase. Winning :)




No comments:

Post a Comment