Saturday 14 January 2012

My Collection

*I've about doubled my collection since writting this. I'll update the list soon and I'm in the process of swatching all my proffessional laquers on sample wheels by colour group. Fun. I'll be posting these soon along with my reviews of my favorite laquers in each colour group.
Laquers:

American Apparel:
Dance
Meteor Shower
Mount Royal
Neon Yellow
Raccoon
Constellation
Smoke Dazzle
Neon Green
Neon Violet
China Glaze:
Holly-Day
Icicle
Blue Year’s Eve
Glittering Garland
Borghese
Borghese Rapido:
Marino

Deborah Lippmann:
Icing On The Cake
Pump Up The Jam
Marquee Moon
I Know What Boys Like
Brown Eyed Girl
Dream A Little Dream
Across The Universe
Ruby Red Slippers
Lady Marmalade
Essie:
merino cool
bangle jangle
aruba blue
turquoise & caicos
Layla Magneffect:
Metallic Sky

OPI:
OPI Red 
Y'All Come Back Y'Hear?
Japanese Rose Garden
Pamplona Purple
Give Me Moor!
I Brake For Manicures
Honk If You Love OPI
Russian Navy
Dating A Royal
Not Like The Movies
I'm A Princess, You're Not
Happy Anniversary!
Funny Bunny
Alpine Snow
No Room For The Blues
Glizerland
Rainbow Connection
Need Sunglasses
What’s With The Cattitude?
Yule Love This Silver
Eiffel For This Color
Animal-istic
Getting’ Miss. Piggy With It
Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Warm & Fozzie
Black Onyx
Divine Swine
Gone Gonzo
Silver Shatter
Black Shatter
Nail Envy
Top Coat
OPI Sephora:
Mr.Right Now
Mermaid To Order
OPI Nicole:
Enchantress
Top Of My World
Respect The World
Too Rich For You
Snow-Man Of My Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment