Saturday 11 February 2012

Layla Magnefects Metallic Sky Floral Mani

So I tried Layla Magnefects Metallic Sky and I think I didn't do it quite right because although it has great coverage and a nice colour the magnetic effect was just not working for me. I watched a youtube tutorial after and I think I held the magnet wrong so I'll give it another go some other time. Anyway although the colour was pretty I couldn't possibly go around with  just plain turquoise blue on my nail so I painted these flowers. I used OPI Need Sunglasses, OPI What's With The Cattitude, China Glaze Pink Voltage Neon, Sally Hanson White On and an Orly Green (I'll get the exact name later). I used a teeny brush and a couple of stick on flowers I got at Sally's and I must say I'm pleased with the result.

Layla Magnesfects Metallic Sky (quite possibly applied wrong)


With pretty flowers




On another note was anoyone aware that you have to learn all sorts of bacteriology and chemistry theory to be a nail tech? Yeah, me neither... that's my tomorrow. :) Later

3 comments:

  1. Aw, love the flowers though! Never used magnetic polish. Sounds really interesting. The color still came out gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete