Saturday 25 February 2012

I've Got The Blues


I've been wearing lots of blues lately which should come as no surprise to anyone who knows my taste at all. Here I'll review three, all of which I love for different reasons.
I Don't Give A Rotterdam from OPI's new Holland collection is a soft blue-grey with silver and gold shimmer. The formula is great. I used three coats because I'm anal like that but two would have done. It's one of my new favorite blues, more subtle than most my favorites but making the list all the same. I layered Yule Love This Silver over one finger on each hand just to spice things up. I'll review Yule Love This Silver on it's own another time but for now I'll just say it's incredible, like tiny Christmas lights.







Finger Paint's Laugh My Art Off is a bright medium blue packed with micro glitter. I think I used four coats to achieve this look, which may go aways to explaining why it took me ages and tons of polish remover to get it off. The effort it took to take it off is my only complaint though. It lasted quite well and I love the colour and the effect of the shimmer. This is my first go with Finger Paints and I'm a loyal cusotomer now.





OPI's Designer Series Magic is heads and tails above most of my polishes. It's a deep bright blue tinged with purple and packed with micro glitter. It has great coverage and lasts for ages. I've been wearing it all week. The only problem I had with it was some minor bubbling. The depth of colour and the effects of the shimmer is amazing. I uber <3 it. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment