Friday 11 May 2012

What's New

Oh my Goodness I feel so bad that I almost let this blog die. I still cannot pretend I will be updating faithfully but I will try to be better. Also, if anyone has been waiting to see what I come up with for Aztec nail art (the idea that won my contest) I will do that eventually but have not yet. I have some sort of block about it but I'll get around to it one of these days. The young lady who won that contest should have her polish some time ago. I do hope she's enjoying it.

Much has been going on with me. I am 3/4 of the way done my nail course and have found a salon to set up in upon graduation. I am so excited about this! It is really an ideal arrangement. I just hope I can build up a clientele relatively quickly.

For now I just want to share a few things I did recently:

Dots and Flowers Mani:



Floral nail art inspired by Robin Moses:



Blue Leopard Print mani:



Sheer Gelish Mani with Glitter Tips:



Rock Star toes using Gelish and Martha Stewart glitter:




Lets chat sooner than later... maybe *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment